Monday, April 14, 2008

Wireless



I am so proud of myself. I hooked up my wireless. My computer guy was going to charge me $70 to install the wireless router. I decided to try it myself and I did it!!!!

We have just been going through stuff that we packed away before our mission. I am getting cloths unpacked and ironed. How much fun can that be? We are just thrilled to be home and be able to stay at home and do what we want to do, when we want to do it. We reported our mission to the High Council yesterday and Grant had to speak at Stake Priesthood Meeting. We are speaking the next two Sundays in Church. (Different Wards)

It seems a little different to be in our own home but we are loving it!!!!

2 comments:

homegirl said...

Jake and I are very proud of you, especially that you have saved $70.
I must say there is a new Claudis in town, saving money and doing it herself! That is awesome and it always makes you feel good when you do it yourself! Jake wants to know. . . does Grant know about this new upgrade?

Claudia said...

Yes he does and he was thrilled that I did it myself.
We got the title today and Grant went right down to get the car license.