Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Vanity Update
















It has been primed, sanded and primed again. Now it will be sanded and then painted white. I think that it will be sanded and painted about 3 times to finish it. I wish you could see it in person. Grant is doing an awesome job on this for Morgan. I want one now!! But I will have to wait in line as the twins and daughter-in-law are in line. I am grateful that Grant has somewhere to work and some projects to work on. As the winters are long and cold. Thank goodness for his shop!

2 comments:

Mary said...

It looks so perfect already! Can't wait to see it with paint.

grandma pursel said...

I LOVE THE VANITY and it sounds like Grant needs to go into the business of building them! Tell him, beautiful job! and can't wait to see the finished project.