Tuesday, December 9, 2008

8 TV Shows I Enjoy Watching:


1. Law and Order
2. Without a Trace
3. Cold Case
4. Bones
5. The Closer
6. CSI NY
7. HGTV
8. Forensic Files

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:

1. Washed the sheets and duvet.
2. Deena and Shirley came out to look at the tile that Tom laid.
3. Read a book in front of our wood stove.
4. Went to town to pick up our mail.
5. Went to Wal Mart
6. Picked up my computer from Comp U Build
7. Played on my computer

8 Things I Look Forward to:

1. Going to Bakersfield to see Jake and Allie's new house.
2. Seeing Morgan, Madison and Makelle. Jake and Allie too.
3. Seeing the their new swimming pool, I might even go swimming.(next summer).
4. Getting Grant to fix my bike tire.
5. Taking a trip to North Carolina to see Tom and Shannon and my sister, Carole.
6. Grant and I taking a trip to Navuoo.
7. Going back to Curves after the first of the year
8. A day at home

8 Things on My Wish List

1. A flat screen TV for Grant
2. To visit England
3. Have more grandchildren
4. To travel the US with Grant
5. For gas to stay at $1.69 a gallon
6. To take another Alaskan Cruise
7. To find my ancestors in Denmark and Scotland
8. For someone to someone to invent a pill that will make
me thin in the morning.

8 Things Grant Did Yesterday

1. Tithing selltement
2. Had an interview with the Stake President
3. Trip to town for grocery
4. Get an oil filter for his tractor
5. Stocked the wood box
6. Empty the flatbed truck
7. changed his oil on his truck
8. watched some TV

If you read this, consider yourself tagged

No comments: