Tuesday, November 4, 2008

If I had a million dollars!

If I had a million dollars, I'd be rich!

Five Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1- Working for Churchill County
2- Celebrating 28 years of marriage
3- Going to my son's graduation from West Point
4- Work, work, work
5- Can't remember ten years is a long time ago.

Five things on my to-do list today:
1- Go to the Library
2- Work at the Family History Center
3- Take slacks to Leslie to be hemmed
5- Work at the elections counting the votes probably till midnight

Five snacks that I enjoy:
1- Snickers
2- Circus peanuts
3- Cheesecake
4- popcorn
5- ice cream--rocky road

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1- Buy a house for each one of my sons and their family
2- Pay for my grandchildrens eduacation
3- Buy a Lexus
4- Pay someone to clean my house
5- Take a trip back to England

Five places I have lived:
1- Fallon, Nevada
2- Newton Aycliffe, England
3- Wells, Nevada
4- Winnemucca, Nevada
5- Nevada

Five Jobs I have had:
1- Chief Court Clerk for Churchill County
2- Dispatcher for Sheriff's Office--Churchill County
3- Beckstrand Deliveries(own business)-Wells Nevada
4- Office clerk-Motel Six in Wells, Nevada
4- Sales Person--Morris and Loring Drug Store-Fallon, Nevada


Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
I tag:

Allie Beckstrand
Gaye Call
Betsy Polish
Katie Dahl
Emily White

1 comment:

Elizabeth "Betsy" said...

How quick was that! I'm done!