Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? had to have an artificial ever since Jake was a baby.
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend, now that the kids are gone, some years we don't put up a a tree.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's Day
5. Do you like eggnog? no
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I have had so many that I can't remember
7. Hardest person to buy for? I just usually give money, that solves a lot of problems.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Grant
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, my favorite one is the one I got years ago from Avon.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I guess I am getting too old, I can't remember any present that would be the worst one.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I like to get my shopping done early as I don't like to shop with crowds and then not be able to get what I want for my grand kids.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? nope
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cella's (chocolate covered cherries)
16, Lights on the tree? yes!!
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night, Do You Hear What I Hear and Little Drummer Boy
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? stay home, usually
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I think that I can.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I have an Uncle Sam because I have a Patriotic Tree.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? 1 present Christmas Eve and then Santa comes for Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowded malls and parking lots, and well-marketed commercials ( I hate all the commericals!!!!)
23. What theme or color are you using? red, white and blue
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Honey-baked ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoe pie, salad and green beans.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I got it early this year, tile in my dinning room and a flat screen TV for my computer room.

Now I tag who ever is in the Christmas spirit, too.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Claudia the blog looks great!!! A blog fairy must have come and worked her magic :). Amen on the cherry covered chocolates.