Monday, October 20, 2008

I am… HAPPY… I think...life is great and what you make of it.....I love my life. I want… Thanksgiving to be here. I have… an Internet addiction. I miss…being able to do all the things that I could do when I was 24. I fear… that Grant will go before me. I feel… wonderful today, the sun is shinning and it is a beautiful day. I hear… nothing, no radio or TV is on.. I smell… an orange that I am eating. I crave… nothing. I cry… at a good chick flick like Night in Rodanthe.. I search… for pictures to hang in my garage. I wonder… what next year will bring. I regret… nothing that I can think of right now. I wish...that my family lived closer I love… my life. I care…. for my family and friends. I always… say my prayers. I never… want to leave the United States again. I worry… about what is in store for my grandchildren. I am not… thin. I remember… my first date with Grant. I believe… that Families are Forever. I sing… only because I like to, not that everyone else likes to hear me. I don’t always… get up early. I argue… when I think that I am right.. I write… to people in England and send them cards. The English people love getting cards. I lose…interest when people are taking about something I am not interested in. I listen… to people...I think that I am a good listener. I can usually be found… in my computer room. I need… Grant and my family. I forget…not many things… I am Happy......when all my work is done and I can do what I want, read, computer, visit friends.
I got this post idea from Brooke Pitcher, Thanks

No comments: