Thursday, October 2, 2008

44 Odd Things about me

1.Do you like blue cheese? Yes I love blue cheese salad dressing.

2. Have you ever smoked? I tried when I was 14/15 and my brother and sister laughed at me. I could never inhale. It was before I became a member of the church.

3. Do you own a gun? Yes, and I know how to use it.

4. What flavor Kool Aid was/is your favorite? grape

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I don't think so.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love Nathan Hot dogs, the only kind I will eat. We found some in England if you can believe that.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Christmas Story, my boys and Grant love it, watch it every Christmas.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water

9. Can you do push ups? Are you kidding!!!

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring, and the ring Grant bought me in Whitby, England.

11. Favorite hobby? Computer,reading, and scrap booking.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I don't hate myself, I have gotten to the age that I like myself.

14. Middle name? nope

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: Is the pizza ready. How long will Grant be painting the shop. Is it going to rain.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, diet root beer, diet cherry/lime-aide from Sonic.

17. Current worry? Grant's surgery

18. Current hate right now? Politics, totally!

19. Favorite place to be? the Temple and home with Grant

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Are you kidding me?! I slept through it!

21. Where would you like to go? on a cruise, Alaska with Grant and family

22. Name three people who will complete this: Allie

23. Do you own slippers? No I have socks that I wear in the winter.

24 What shirt are you wearing? Blue, yellow and white stripped.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, I don't like flannel either. Give me good old cotton.

26. Can you whistle? Yes

27. Favorite color? probably blue - but I'm definitely a color lover! I have every color in my closet!

28. Would you be a pirate? I don't think so.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower, no one wants to hear me sing.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Claudia

31. Favorite boy's name? Jacob and Thomas

32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing in my pocket.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Talking with Leslie Brown.

35. Worst injury you've ever had? I haven't had any serious injuries.

36. Do you love where you live?I love my home and I love being back in Fallon. I love Fallon and Nevada.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

38. Do you have any pets? Not since we came home from our mission.

39. Who is your loudest friend? Don't want to say!!!!

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Are you kidding me!!!

41. Your favorite book(s)? Scriptures, I like all the books I read, Lee Child and Harlan Corben are my favorite authors.

42. Where is number 34? At this point, who cares?

43. Favorite Sports Team? I would have to say Football because that is the one I have watched the most since I got married.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? The two songs I want sung at my funeral are "I Choose You Again by the Forrester's Sister and Love, Me by Colin Raye.

4 comments:

homegirl said...

That's fun! It always good to read these and learn more about others! I didn't realize the songs you want at your furnal. I would of thought you would of said. . . I Know My Redeemer Lives or something like that.

Claudia said...

Allie, those songs are if I go before Grant.

Elizabeth "Betsy" said...

I loved reading about you! Thanks!

Eliza said...

Claudia it was so nice of you to leave a comment on my blog. Aren't blogs so fun?!?!? I loved all of your responses. You just seem so fun and honest. My kind of woman:). I will need to start frequenting your blog more often you make me smile.