Wednesday, October 15, 2008

20 Things you might not know about me.

1. One thing I'd grab if my house were on fire......My computer hard drive, it has everything important, genealogy and it also has all my pictures.


2. One thing I wish I could throw away.....Grant's old magazines.


3. One thing I'll never ever throw away.....My computer


4. Something I lost and still miss.....If I lost it before we went on our mission, I guess I don't need it.


5. Something I've kept since childhood.....Are you kidding. I have kept the first talk I gave in church when I first joined the church.


6. A food item I never run out of.....diet root beer.


7. A household brand I'm very loyal to....Pledge



8. Something I sleep with every night.....Duh, Grant.


9. One thing that's on my wish list.....A new flat screen TV 32 inch for my computer room.


10. Something I take with me wherever I go.....My wallet


11. Something that makes me smile when I see it.....a good movie.


12. Something my children fight over.....My kids haven't lived at home since 1992. They would fight over almost anything, but what I remember most is who would run with Duchess, our dog.


13. Something I hate to clean.....The fridge, I would rather clean a bathroom.


14. Something I show off when people visit.....Maybe one of my projects.


15. Something I hide when people visit.....nothing.


16. Something I'm embarrassed to admit I like.....It was a joke that Bob Tucker and the girls at Morris and Loring pulled on me one April Fools Day in 1965.


17. Something I collect.....I used to collect Beanie Babies for my grandchildren. I have tons that I am waiting to give them when they move into their new house. November 19th.


8. Something I avoid at all costs.....Large crowds at any event.


19. Something that reminds me of my mother.....when someone says something nice about someone else. My mother always said "If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, don't say anything."


20. The best gift I've ever received.....Besides my husband and children, and grandchildren. Nothing comes close to them.

No comments: