Friday, September 19, 2008


Today I got a call from our Sunday School Teacher's husband. The teacher was in the hospital. They think she has had either a stroke or heart attack. She is a great Sunday School Teacher. She replace me when I was called to the Stake Relief Society and while we served our mission. She has been the Sunday School Teacher for over 5 years. She always asked me to teach the class when she has some where to go or has some health problems. I used to love teach Gospel Doctrine but as I have gotten older, I don't feel as confident as I used to. But because it was Sally that needed my help I will do it. I do love studying for the lesson as you spend so much more time in the scriptures than you do usually as you read your daily scriptures. I have spent about 4 hours studying today and will do the same tomorrow. That's what I mean about studying more.

No comments: