Friday, September 5, 2008

This is what Grant spent the day doing. He was
painting on the ladder and it slipped and he fell between the shop and the scaffolding. The compressor fell on him. He doesn't say he was lucky, he says he was BLESSED. It could have fell on his head but it fell on his back. He doesn't even have a bruise. He was indeed
blessed. I didn't hear the commotion as I was staining the front porch and had the radio on. Grant is going to get some white paint and paint another coat over the yellow. Don't worry!!!!






This is the first coat of stain on half the porch. I will put the second coat on tomorrow morning. If you think that this was easy, it took me five straight hours to do just half the porch. I get to do it all over again tomorrow. Next week we will finish the rest of the porch.

No comments: