Sunday, August 17, 2008

Stake Conference


Today was Stake Conference. Yesterday we worked in the Temple and got home just in time for Grant to go to the Priesthood Leadership meeting. We had the evening session, it was really good. I especially like Del Pursel and Sheryl Faught talks. Today everyone gave good talks. There was a young girl that joined the church a couple of years ago, her parents were not happy that she joined the church but knew it was the Holy Ghost that inspired her to learn more about the gospel. She is now happily married in the temple and expecting her first child. I had the opportunity to help her in the temple last Saturday. She is such a happy person and it shows. She did say today that she is on better terms with her parents now. Isn't the gospel of Jesus Christ the most wonderful thing in your life. It can bring you so many blessings into your life and the lives of your children and grandchildren. I love it!!!!!!

1 comment:

JohnBoy said...

Claudia - Hi there, it's Johnny Young. I found your blog through Betsy. I was very happy the see that Tom is married now. Please tell him hi for me. Good luck with your porch, I always hated sanding.