Thursday, July 17, 2008

Still riding my bike



My friend Jill and I have been riding bikes now for about a month. We ride at 7:00am and go for 30 to 45 minutes. We are trying to lengthen out our time, but we don't want to get burned out. I am feeling a lot better. My knees don't hurt. I think that this is a great way to get exercise. We are tying to ride longer each week. Hopefully we will get up to an hour a day. We ride five days a week. I love it when we are riding and it makes me feel so good to know that I am doing something to make my heart work harder. You know, it is hard for two over weight ladies. We have had people laugh at us and others say "good going". We are at an age that we really don't care what people think. We will just keep pedaling our "butts" all over town.

No comments: