Monday, June 2, 2008

Twin Lakes near Bridgeport California






Today I went to Twin Lakes with Deana Tucker and Katie Dahl. We went to open the cabin and clean it up for the summer use. It was a beautiful day. We left about 9:00 am and got home about 7:00 pm. It was warm and sunny. We hated to come home. We put peanuts on the deck railing and the birds came right down and grab the peanuts and would fly off. I caught a few of them on the camera. Grant and I will be going up there a couple time this summer so that Grant can fish and I can enjoy the wonderful deck and view of the lake. We stopped in Bridgeport to get Burritos, they were pork burritos and soooo good. Deana and Katie had had them before so I brought some home for Grant. He liked them too.

2 comments:

homegirl said...

It's beautiful! How far of a drive is it?

Claudia said...

It is a little over two hours from Fallon. Not a bad ride at all.