Friday, June 6, 2008

The name of this book is "Over the Moon at the Big Lizard Diner" by Lisa Wingate

Today I went to the Library here in town. I am really into reading lately. What is there to do when all the housework is done and I am trying to save gas by not going to town to often. So I am reading and loving it. We have a Book Club in Relief Society and I have read the last two months of their books. I went on line and we can reserve a book or see when our books are due. I think it is great the way that you can search the library on line for a book you want and then they will get it for you and call you when it comes in. This is the book that I am reading now. I have read another one by this same author and it is called Tending Roses. It was so good. So go to the library and get it and read it, you won't be sorry.

No comments: