Sunday, May 18, 2008

Welcome, Welcome Sabbath Morning

I love Sundays. I just wish our church started at 9:00 am instead of 12:30 pm. But guess what come January 2009 I will get my wish. I just love going to church and learning and feeling the spirit of the lessons.

Today it is 97 degrees outside, I love it. I know it is nothing compared to Bakersfield but it is nice and hot.

I really don't have much to write about but thought I would just tell you how much I love Sundays. I love that I don't have to clean house, wash cloths, fix a big dinner, and I don't have to feel guilty about it.

I love that I can read a good book, take a nap, prepare next weeks Sunday School Lesson.(or at least look at it so I can think about it all week.)

I love that the boys call on Sunday and that we can catch up with what they are doing.

I know that I am boring you today but so my life is a little boring.

No comments: