Friday, April 18, 2008

Story to Tell

I have a story to tell. I order this program while I was in England and had it shipped to my Dear Friend, Shirley. Shirley is 81 years old. When I got home she couldn't remember getting the package and said that they must have not sent it. I called the company and even went on the Internet and tracked it on UPS. It was delivered. Well, to make a long story short, Shirley found it today as she was looking for something else in a closet. She felt so bad, I was just so happy that I didn't have to order another one. So now I am going to make some cards and send them to England. The English people are big on cards, and I mean big.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

that is so funny... Shirley sounds cute!

homegirl said...

I am so glad you found it! I want to see some of these cards you are making. I love to make cards lately. Blog a few of them for me.